Aflac interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- Why do you want to work for Aflac?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Do you work well under pressure?
Aflac interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- Why do you want this job?
- Do you know anyone who works with Aflac?
- Are you willing to work overtime at Aflac? Nights and Weekends?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
Aflac interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- How do you think you can make a contribution to Aflac?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What is your greatest fear?
Top 5 tough Aflac interview questions examples:
- Try to define processes and methodologies you use in your job.
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
This list of typical Aflac interview questions(also Aflac Phone interview questions) contains Competency Based, Individual, Group, Situational, about strengths and weaknesses, Technical questions for first and second interview. Aflac internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Aflac interview tips and advice:
- Prepare a list of questions you may ask the Aflac interviewers about their training programs and how you apply for such programs.
- Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. Provide clear, concise, and information answers to all Aflac interview questions.
- It is recommended to call Aflac if not contacted within a week after the final job interview.