BNSF Railway interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- Are you planning to continue your studies and training at BNSF Railway?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
BNSF Railway interview questions for entry level and internship positions:
- What are your salary requirements at BNSF Railway?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at BNSF Railway?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
BNSF Railway interview questions for experienced candidates:
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Explain how you would be an asset to BNSF Railway?
- What are your salary increases?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
Top 5 tough BNSF Railway interview questions examples:
- What do you do if you disagree with your boss?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
This list of typical BNSF Railway interview questions(also BNSF Railway Phone interview questions) contains Communication skills testing, Unstructured, Group, Case, Exit, Individual questions for first and second interview. BNSF Railway internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
BNSF Railway interview tips and advice:
- There may be questions about normal life of yours in the BNSF Railway interview. Be prepared for that.
- Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview. Provide truthful answers to BNSF Railway interview questions and exude confidence when speaking.
- If BNSF Railway has not contacted you within five days after your interview, you should make a follow-up call to the human resources department.