Comcast interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas.
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- Are you planning to continue your studies and training at Comcast?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
Comcast interview questions for entry level and internship positions:
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are common risks at Comcast? And how to face?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to this job?
Comcast interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at Comcast?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
Top 5 tough Comcast interview questions examples:
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
This list of typical Comcast interview questions(also Comcast Phone interview questions) contains Communication skills testing, Structured, Group, Situational, Informational, Individual questions for first and second interview. Comcast internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Comcast interview tips and advice:
- Address the Comcast hiring representatives in an enthusiastic and motivated manner.
- Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced. Answer Comcast interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
- Applicants should dress professionally yet comfortably for the Comcast interview.