Dollar General interview questions for experienced candidates:
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What are your salary increases?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at Dollar General?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
Dollar General interview questions for internship/entry level positions:
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this job?
- Are you willing to work overtime at Dollar General? Nights and Weekends?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at Dollar General?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- How do you usually solve problems?
Dollar General interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- What don't you like about working at Dollar General and what would you change?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- What have you done to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Why did you leave your last job.
Top 5 tough Dollar General interview questions examples:
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career?
This list of typical Dollar General interview questions(also Dollar General Phone interview questions) contains One on one, Problem-Solving, Structured, Behavioural, Informational, Case questions for first and second interview. Dollar General internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Dollar General interview tips and advice:
- During the Dollar General job interview, the interviewee should exhibit a positive, friendly demeanor.
- Do not forget to ask for the names of your interviewers. And then, remember to give them a polite thank you. Answer Dollar General interview questions honestly and only share pertinent information. Be enthusiastic in your answer.
- Dress professionally to the Dollar General job interview but also exhibit a strong fashion sense.