FedEx interview questions for experienced candidates:
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- How would you describe your work style?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- If you worked for FedEx, what are you doing?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
FedEx interview questions for internship/entry level positions:
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are common risks at FedEx? And how to face?
- Is the FedEx your ideal company?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- What are your salary requirements at FedEx?
FedEx interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at work.
- How do you think you can make a contribution to FedEx?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas.
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
Top 5 tough FedEx interview questions examples:
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this job?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
This list of typical FedEx interview questions(also FedEx Phone interview questions) contains One on one, Screening, Structured, Behavioural, Exit, Panel questions for first and second interview. FedEx internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
FedEx interview tips and advice:
- Give strong reasons for why you want to work for the FedEx.
- Don't lie. The interviewers have many ways to find out if you are lying or not. So, if you don't know the answer, just be frank and tell them that. Practice answering FedEx interview questions, answer clearly and don't change your answer.
- After a week, call back to check on the status of your FedEx job interview.