GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for internship/entry level positions:
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- How do you see your career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How did you go about making assignments?
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What salary range are you looking for at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Describe your ideal job at GlaxoSmithKline.
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
Top 5 tough GlaxoSmithKline interview questions examples:
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
This list of typical GlaxoSmithKline interview questions(also GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions) contains Video Conferencing, Problem-Solving, Structured, Technical, about weaknesses and strengths, Situational questions for first and second interview. GlaxoSmithKline internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
GlaxoSmithKline interview tips and advice:
- At the GlaxoSmithKline job interview, applicant should come prepared to answer questions about work experience, job skills and personal history.
- Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. Applicants should sit up straight, answer all GlaxoSmithKline interview questions clearly and concisely, and avoid over-elaboration.
- Arrive several minutes early for the GlaxoSmithKline job interview and dress professionally.
Job Interview Questions Samples:
Office Clerk interview questions
Administrative Specialist interview questions
Assistant Editor interview questions
Billing Specialist interview questions
Business Office Manager interview questions
Construction Carpenter interview questions
Controller interview questions
Distribution Manager interview questions
Financial Advisor interview questions
Loan Consultant interview questions