McDonalds interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- How would you describe the experience of working at McDonalds?
- What was your most difficult decision?
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
- How do you cope without motivation?
McDonalds interview questions for entry level and internship positions:
- How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What can you do for McDonalds that other candidates cant?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- List five words that describe your character.
McDonalds interview questions for experienced candidates:
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- How do you define your key team members?
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you at McDonalds?
- What is your expected salary?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
Top 5 tough McDonalds interview questions examples:
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
This list of typical McDonalds interview questions(also McDonalds Phone interview questions) contains Communication skills testing, Unstructured, Group, Case, Stress, Telephone questions for first and second interview. McDonalds internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
McDonalds interview tips and advice:
- Research everything you can about the McDonalds.
- Maintain a smile on your face. Don't look so serious. Think twice before answering. Answer McDonalds interview questions honestly and with a positive spin.
- To check potential job offers, contact a McDonalds hiring manager a few days after the final job interview.