Unilever interview questions for internship/entry level positions:
- What is your favorite memory from college?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at Unilever?
- Is the Unilever your ideal company?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
Unilever interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at Unilever?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- What was your best learning experience?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
Unilever interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Why do you want to work for Unilever?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
Top 5 tough Unilever interview questions examples:
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What performance standards do you have for your unit?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
This list of typical Unilever interview questions(also Unilever Phone interview questions) contains Group, Screening, Unstructured, Behavioural, Stress, Case questions for first and second interview. Unilever internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Unilever interview tips and advice:
- Applicants who prepare prior to participating in an Unilever job interview process generally fair better than other prospective employees.
- Applicants should communicate answers clearly and maintain good eye contact with the interviewer. Answering Unilever interview questions, pay attention to your body language: look straight, keep eye contacts, and smile.
- Potential employees attending a Unilever job interview should dress professionally.