Randstad interview questions for experienced candidates:
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- If you worked for Randstad, what are you doing?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
Randstad interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at Randstad?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
Randstad interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How have you coordinated the work of your team to achieve target goals?
- How did you go about making assignments?
- Are you planning to continue your studies and training at Randstad?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- What is your greatest fear?
Top 5 tough Randstad interview questions examples:
- What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
- If you were interviewing someone for this job, what traits would you look for?
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
This list of typical Randstad interview questions(also Randstad Phone interview questions) contains
Structured, Screening, one on one, Situational, Informational, Behavioural questions for first and second interview. Randstad internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Randstad interview tips and advice:
- The Randstad interviewee should share examples of past experiences demonstrating theses abilities.
- Listen attentively and don't interrupt others while they are speaking. Just wait for them ending their questions then answer. Provide truthful answers to Randstad interview questions and exude confidence when speaking.
- It is recommended to call Randstad if not contacted within a week after the final job interview.