Randstad interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with Randstad?
- What salary are you seeking at Randstad?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
Randstad interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What are your career plans at Randstad?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
Randstad interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What have you done to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- How would you describe the experience of working at Randstad?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
Top 5 tough Randstad interview questions examples:
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- What were the steps you needed to take to achieve goals?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this job?
This list of typical Randstad interview questions(also Randstad Phone interview questions) contains
Unstructured, Telephone, one on one, Case, Stress, Behavioural questions for first and second interview. Randstad internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Randstad interview tips and advice:
- Have at least three strong points about yourself that you can relate to the Randstad and job on offer.
- Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Answer Randstad interview questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- Conclude the Randstad hiring process by following up with a phone call or email to check on the status of the job a few days after the final interview.