Zappos interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What are common risks at Zappos? And how to face?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
Zappos interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- How do you define your key team members?
- How do you let subordinates know what you expect of them?
- Why do you want to work for Zappos?
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
Zappos interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- What have you done to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at Zappos?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What is your personal mission statement?
Top 5 tough Zappos interview questions examples:
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
This list of typical Zappos interview questions(also Zappos Phone interview questions) contains
Structured, Screening, one on one, Panel, Stress, Communication skills testing questions for first and second interview. Zappos internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Zappos interview tips and advice:
- Remain calm, focused, and relaxed during the Zappos interview.
- By the conclusion of the interview, state that you are definitely interested in the position and would like to know when the next step will take place. Answer Zappos interview questions pertaining to job qualifications and skill sets honestly.
- At Zappos interview job candidates should dress casually yet professional.