Zappos interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What interests you about this job?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at Zappos?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- What questions do you have for me?
Zappos interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with Zappos?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
Zappos interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What attracted you to Zappos?
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
Top 5 tough Zappos interview questions examples:
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you
- What have you gained from your work experiences?
- When did you last update your education? What are your professional development needs?
- Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
This list of typical Zappos interview questions(also Zappos Phone interview questions) contains
Competency Based, Telephone, Video Conferencing, Case, Exit, Technical questions for first and second interview. Zappos internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Zappos interview tips and advice:
- Expect to tell the Zappos interviewer a brief biography about yourself, reasons you want to work for the retail chain, and work experience you possess.
- Asking questions demonstrates your professionalism and ambition to obtain the job. Try to answer Zappos interview questions completely. Don't waste time just making your answer long without useful information.
- If interviewing for an Zappos office position, dress in business casual attire.