Zappos interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- What would make you happy in a job?
- What interests you about this job?
- Please tell me some products/services of Zappos.
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this job?
- What questions do you have for me?
Zappos interview questions for experienced candidates:
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- What motivates you to work at Zappos?
- What are your salary increases?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
Zappos interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Why did you leave your last job.
- What is your usual role in a team?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- What attracted you to Zappos?
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Top 5 tough Zappos interview questions examples:
- What do you consider the most important qualities for this job?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
This list of typical Zappos interview questions(also Zappos Phone interview questions) contains
Competency Based, Individual, Group, Situational, Exit, Communication skills testing questions for first and second interview. Zappos internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Zappos interview tips and advice:
- There may be questions about normal life of yours in the Zappos interview. Be prepared for that.
- Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one. Provide clear, concise, and information answers to all Zappos interview questions.
- If Zappos has not contacted you within five days after your interview, you should make a follow-up call to the human resources department.