Zappos interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What can you contribute to Zappos?
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
Zappos interview questions for experienced candidates:
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
- How long would you stay with Zappos?
- What are your salary increases?
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- How much preparation on files for trial do you do?
Zappos interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Does your work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- Do you have any questions for Zappos management?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
Top 5 tough Zappos interview questions examples:
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
This list of typical Zappos interview questions(also Zappos Phone interview questions) contains
Unstructured, Problem-Solving, Video Conferencing, Case, Exit, Technical questions for first and second interview. Zappos internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Zappos interview tips and advice:
- Show enthusiasm for the job and a genuine desire to work for Zappos.
- Start with a short answer and then go into more depth. Answer Zappos interview questions pertaining to job qualifications and skill sets honestly.
- After completing the final Zappos interview, follow up with a phone call or email.