Zappos interview questions for entry level/internship positions:
- How do you usually solve problems?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at Zappos?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
Zappos interview questions for experienced candidates:
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Explain how you would be an asset to Zappos?
- What salary are you seeking at Zappos?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
Zappos interview questions samples for Phone interview:
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas.
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- Why should Zappos hire you?
- What five words would be describe you?
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
Top 5 tough Zappos interview questions examples:
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- On taking this job, what would be your major contribution?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
This list of typical Zappos interview questions(also Zappos Phone interview questions) contains
Competency Based, Screening, Group, Case, about strengths and weaknesses, Technical questions for first and second interview. Zappos internship interview questions samples may use freshers, high school and college students, new graduates for entry level positions.
Zappos interview tips and advice:
- Show enthusiasm for the job and a genuine desire to work for Zappos.
- Be enthusiastic about your career and what you have achieved, but avoid unnecessary detail. Answer Zappos interview questions as confidently and honestly as possible.
- An applicant should take initiative and call Zappos to inquire about employment status.