Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions samples for First job interview:
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What do you think this Receptionist Switchboard Operator position involves.
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- Give an example when you had to explain a complex technical issue to someone.
These Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions contains Communication skills testing, Stress, Screening, Problem solving job interview questions.
Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions examples for Second interview:
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren't in agreement with? How?
- What is your expected salary?
- What were the steps you needed to take to achieve goals?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made as Receptionist Switchboard Operator
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- How do you see your career as Receptionist Switchboard Operator?
Typical Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions for Phone interview:
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
- If you were interviewing someone for Receptionist Switchboard Operator position, what traits would you look for?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
A minimum of one to two minutes of well-prepared discussion gives the interviewer insight into your intellect and supports your contentions. As interviewers may ask you to elaborate on certain issues, you may want to read some articles about such issues.
Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions for online Video Conferencing interview:
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this Receptionist Switchboard Operator job?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
These Receptionist Switchboard Operator interview questions contains Communication skills testing, Final, Individual, Group job interview questions.
If possible, express your ability to work long or irregular hours. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job.